Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Long road back...

Nicky's regular walking partner, Sarah, had to cancel on her this am. I took the opportunity to accompany Nicky on her stroll around the crossings.

For various reasons, this was probably my first serious effort at taking some much needed exercise in a long time.

I have to say that, although we only went for a short stroll, it felt wonderful to be out and about with Nicky.

It is definitely going to be a long road back to fitness but at least I have taken the first tentative steps. Perhaps walking a golf course or two might be my next challenge ;-)

2 comments:

FinderGuy said...

Hey Justin,

Glad you are up and about. I'm not much for golf but if you want a workout partner at the fitness center let me know.

\pat

Amandeep ('Deep) said...

But who did Nicky get to complain to about her lout of a husband?